Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Under baptism

In the begining, I was a belief. Held strong in young hearts and in a serrated manner, not-so-young hearts as well. I became a
myth, a vapourised myth. Customarily I witness this transfiguration take place all around, with all my comrades (no red flag
here). Now I have risen up, what remains of my mortal being is just a molecule, I am not even a vapour anymore.I wander about, trying to locate my old allies. They are all molecules now, identical, identityless. In the moments that have
passed by taking me along from a belief to a molecule, I have learnt to forget my origin. I am still a molecule, vulnerable to
furthar disintegration. In some corner of this cornerless world is brewing a science to disintegrate me further.Tremors, wooble, shake.Here I stand (still a molecule), a gargantuan edifice prides high behind me. The blue yonder is curtained by luxuriant trees
stretching wide about. The path ahead miragiously still looks straight. There is no conclusion to this street, it comes a full
circle. But still remain a molecule, a delusioned molecule. I still harbour an impression of being a belief. I still imagine that I am
yet to disintegrate, and yet die a thousands deaths everyday.I am still oblivious of my anonimity.

3 comments:

ScrewDriver said...

this will sound very lame , but are you interested in particle physics and the stability of molecule

ashoketewari said...

@ ayanangsha ... aakhir dep beti kiski hai :D ... nuclear physicist ki :D

btw, heard this GB Shaw quote recently :

Denial is a river in Egypt.

PS : i am responsible for the 3rd and 4th non-existent comments.

shruti said...

Hey puts...
Cum on yaar!!! No,you cannot think all think all this....
Hey u tell me,were u wrong when u decided that IIT kgp is where u have to be???IIT is whats gonna make u Resham Sarkar,the IITian.....